Hops & Vines
Time & Location
About the Event
Enjoy drinks and live music in the scenic setting of McLeod Plantation. Event sponsored by EventHaus.
- Music: Chris Boone Music
- Food: Madrigal's Tacos and Latin Cuisine and Fam's Brewing Co.
- Includes two drink tickets. Additional drinks will be available for purchase on-site, as well as food truck fare.
- Purchase advance admission for $15.
- At the gate: $20, if available.
- Only 350 tickets will be sold for this event.
- Arrive by 5:15 p.m. for a complimentary guided tour of the grounds. - The Welcome Center and house will not be open or available for tours.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- No dogs or bicycles are allowed at McLeod Plantation Historic Site.
- Advance ticket sales close at 2 p.m. on the day of each event.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2019 Hops & Vines.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.